We provide the complete Debt Recovery Service
Our long established team specialise in all aspects from pre-legal collections right through to post insolvency action. The team manages any volume of instruction, from substantial debt portfolios to one off cases. We have the expertise, the proven track record and are commercial!
We are about providing a quality fast service working closely with our clients to understand them enabling the right strategic approach to be taken maximising the return.
Our aim is to recover your money in the fastest time possible.
- Telephone & Letter collection
- Claim Form
- Return of Goods
- Charging Orders
- Attachment of Earnings
- Warrants of Execution
- High Court Enforcement
- Orders to Obtain Information
- Statutory Demand
- Complex Litigation
- Company Insolvency
- Landlord Rent Arrears Collection
Our Debt Collection One Stop Shop
…specialises in speedy and effective debt collection to ensure monies owing to you are received in your bank account at the very first opportunity.
Working in the vast majority of cases on a simple commission basis means if we do not collect your money, you pay us nothing!
Our highly trained staff, including lawyers, recover monies using a combination of pre-legal, legal action and full enforcement procedures.
We have specialists in:
- Tracing your debtor
- Credit/asset checking
- Service of documents on your debtor
- Book debts and volume ledger instructions
- Full range of insolvency proceedings from bankruptcy to winding-up petitions
- Post insolvency collection via our network of Insolvency Practitioners
- Commercial rent arrears
- Access to our international network of debt recovery agents
- Credit Management Services – Credit Checking
- Register of County Court Judgments
- Service of Legal Documents
26 Mar | New Extensions to Company Insolvencies
The Government has introduced further extensions to protect Companies which echo extensions given to individuals. It is …+ Read more
11 Mar | Further Update on Residential and Commercial Tenants Evictions
Yesterday the Government announced a further update for Landlords and Tenants: Extends the ban for commercial evictions …+ Read more
3 Mar | Managing Your Business – why should you choose us?
As any business knows ‘cash is king’ in a business especially in the last year as business do all they can to surviv…+ Read more