We provide the complete Debt Recovery Service
Our long established team specialise in all aspects from pre-legal collections right through to post insolvency action. The team manages any volume of instruction, from substantial debt portfolios to one off cases. We have the expertise, the proven track record and are commercial!
We are about providing a quality fast service working closely with our clients to understand them enabling the right strategic approach to be taken maximising the return.
Our aim is to recover your money in the fastest time possible.
- Telephone & Letter collection
- Claim Form
- Return of Goods
- Charging Orders
- Attachment of Earnings
- Warrants of Execution
- High Court Enforcement
- Orders to Obtain Information
- Statutory Demand
- Complex Litigation
- Company Insolvency
- Landlord Rent Arrears Collection
Our Debt Collection One Stop Shop
…specialises in speedy and effective debt collection to ensure monies owing to you are received in your bank account at the very first opportunity.
Working in the vast majority of cases on a simple commission basis means if we do not collect your money, you pay us nothing!
Our highly trained staff, including lawyers, recover monies using a combination of pre-legal, legal action and full enforcement procedures.
We have specialists in:
- Tracing your debtor
- Credit/asset checking
- Service of documents on your debtor
- Book debts and volume ledger instructions
- Full range of insolvency proceedings from bankruptcy to winding-up petitions
- Post insolvency collection via our network of Insolvency Practitioners
- Commercial rent arrears
- Access to our international network of debt recovery agents
- Credit Management Services – Credit Checking
- Register of County Court Judgments
- Service of Legal Documents
15 Dec | The Bank of England announces further rise in interest rates.
The Bank of England has today further increased the base interest rate from 3% to 3.5% in an attempt to stem the cost of…+ Read more
3 Nov | Interest Rates continuing to rise with the UK now facing a two-year recession
Today the Bank of England has further increased the base rate from 2.25% to 3% – the biggest hike since 1989. With…+ Read more
26 Sep | Do not fall foul of aged debts
In light of the current economic climate you don’t need us to tell you of the increasing challenges faced by businesse…+ Read more